We all love celebrations. Whatever celebration it is we always see to it that it will perfectly be as what we want it to be. Little girls as we know them are so fond of something magical. They like everything to be just like what they dream of. That is why it is not surprising for these little girls to dream of something special and magical to happen on their birthdays. It is for these reasons that we always come up with something new and exciting during birthday party celebrations. Not only to surprise the celebrant but also to make our guests feel the value of celebrating the day someone is born. Listed below are just some of the many themes that you can choose to celebrate your daughter’s birthday. But first, ask your child what she likes or consider her interest. Here are a couple of birthday party theme ideas for girls.
1. The Fairy Party. Some girls if not most of them are living in a fairyland of sort. As stated above they love something magical. If your daughter love fairies and is ready to grow wings and take a magical flight, then it is time to turn your home into a fairyland. It only comes once in a lifetime so make it into something that your little fairy will remember even when she grows older.
2. Sleepover Party. There are a lot of fun things to do during a birthday celebration but sometimes the kids are running out of time or time are just not enough. But when you choose the sleepover party theme, they can have all the time in the world to really celebrate a party. They can start as early as six in the afternoon so they will have more time for some fun games during the night. You can make a nice invitation of a pillow and put your child’s photo on it as if she is sleeping. Guests can bring with them sleepover things like sleeping bags and tent. It will surely be a lot of fun.
3. Tropical Luau. There is something refreshing about this theme. Transform your house or any venue of your choice into a fun Hawaiian Island. It is now time to wear some leis, grass skirt, sandals and hula shirt and have some fun celebrating a birthday party. Kids will surely love this theme, pretending that they are in some kind of magical island in Hawaii. Don’t forget to include pineapple and some tropical fruits as snacks for your guests.
4. Ballerina. Girls sometimes in their life dream of becoming a ballerina dancer so if your child is into this kind of activity or dreaming to be a ballerina; then it is but right to choose this theme for her upcoming birthday bash. Ballet shoes template make a great invitation for this and decorate the venue with touches of pink and white with some light blue and purple colours. You can even make your guests make their own tutu for some fun games during the celebration.
5. Disney Princess Themed Party. This is one of the most common theme but most girls would love to have this during their birthdays. Every little girl dream of becoming a princess and often pretends they are one. So, on your next daughter’s party you can surprise her by having a royal ball. Invite her friends and other guest with a scroll invitations tied with a pretty ribbon.
There are so many ideas to do during a birthday party, so make it something really special that your child will treasure in her heart for a lifetime.